Just bought a DSLR? Try to play around with it. Try your hands on zoom burst…
Above photograph is of President House of India:-
Here Zoom in Burst photography technique is used:-
What all you need to take such pictures is:-
- Low light condition (to better understand the technique), though it can be done in better light conditions also
- DSLR with a basic zoom lens
Try these pictures on long shutter speeds such as 2 sec, 4 sec, or even larger.
- In case you have decided this picture to be taken on 4-sec shutter speed, use shutter priority mode, the aperture will be taken care of automatically.
- Put your camera on a tripod. Decide your exposure time into two phases. :- Click & Wait on wide-angle (for half the time i.e 2 secs here), after first 2 sec, zoom in and wait till shutter gets close.
- Here you go with the beautiful zoom in burst pictures…
Note:- Try to use ISO as low as you can to get non-noisy pictures, and for long shutter speed which is required in such case.
If you have more questions please subscribe to our
mailing list @
Or Follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/GlitteringShots